Mud runner/spintires

Charlie_Brown

Not sure how many of you like video games but a pretty cool looking 4x4 game is coming out to consoles. Guess a previous version has been on pc for awhile.

Thought I'd share since I'm interested in it with what little free time I have when not fixing my rig lol

• Like 1

one of the best parts of Spintires on pc was the mod community, not sure how well tbats establised with current gen consoles (as little as i play my PS3, i cant justify the buy in of any of the current gen consoles AND pay for online)

With ps4 you don't have to pay for online play. If you have the og spintires on pc you get a 50 percent discount and a preorder adds like another 10 percent off? Something like that? Ends up costing somewhere around 11 or 13$. Not bad considering but everyone has their own opinions and situations. It's really just a console launch.

Consoles also allow mods now with certain games so I could see this being one of them. I don't habe the pc game so I'm pretty stoked lol.

With ps4 you don't have to pay for online play. If you have the og spintires on pc you get a 50 percent discount and a preorder adds like another 10 percent off? Something like that? Ends up costing somewhere around 11 or 13$. Not bad considering but everyone has their own opinions and situations. It's really just a console launch.

Consoles also allow mods now with certain games so I could see this being one of them. I don't habe the pc game so I'm pretty stoked lol.

Last time I payed enough atention to console online other people were complaining that you had to have Plus to play GTA online on the PS4. of course that was around the time of the last PS3 update for GTA as well.