Hello, first post here.

01r504x4

Just got my 01 LE about 4 days ago and love it. Wasn't even looking for another vehicle like this but for the price, miles and grade a interior I coukdnt pass it up. $1348 is what I paid, $1520 out the door with a temp tag. 137217 miles when I bought it. Tomorrow or the next day I'm going to put on the vent visors and sun roof deflector I ordered for it. Need to get the keyless entry working amd the bose cd player swapped out.

Question- does my 01 have keyless start if you push the unlock 3 times? Also, do all the windows go do if you press the unlock 2x and hold on the 3rd? Reas that somewhere just checking.

Thanks for having me!

Per the owners manual, there was no factory remote start option, and it didn't have window auto down on the remote. My parents 1996 Maxima had that. I loved it. I tried as soon as I got my Pathfinder and it didn't work.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Maybe a dumb question, but how does keyless start work with a traditional keyed ignition?

Just meant as a differnt way of saying 'remote start' (for say warming up a cold vechile without leaving your house on a cold morning. hit a button on a fob and it runs for a few minutes but still needs the traditional key in the ignition to actually drive it as touchong the brake pedal usually overrides the remote system), not meant as a push button on the dash type setup the way i read it at least.