Where's Alkorahil ?

JackStraw1

Anyone know if Rob is still able to source dealer parts?

Looks like he hasn't been active on here for a good while

Sent him a PM for a part today before I noticed he hadn't posted in over 9 months.

Appreciate if anyone has any other contact info for him

Thanks.

I wouldnt want to take any business away from Rob, but if he doesnt work there anymore, I can recommend my good friends Shea and Geoff at Tacoma Nissan. They are two of the best Nissan parts guys Ive ever met. Plus Ive known them for over 10 years now. They know their Nissan stuff. Give them a call and tell them Derek recommend them they you.

Tacoma Nissan parts

253-579-1264

Hey fellas, I presume you're talking about the cables that connect to the backing plates and not the central cable coming from the lever? If so, I have two sets of brake cables for disc brake WD21s in my stash. One set doesn't have the springs on the very end of them because I used them for my disc brake swap...surely you could re-use yours (they can be twisted on/off by opening the springs ends a little). Haven't looked at them for a while, but I believe them to be in good shape...I'll have to take a look at them when I get home later today. Lemme know if I can help.

Anyone know if Rob is still able to source dealer parts?

Looks like he hasn't been active on here for a good while

Sent him a PM for a part today before I noticed he hadn't posted in over 9 months.

Appreciate if anyone has any other contact info for him

Thanks.

He last posted January 14 2016. He must be on lunch break.