Supreme Suspensions Discount

mjotrainbrain

If you watch this video by GuitarmageddonZL1:

You will see at the end that he gives out a discount code for Supreme Suspensions, who make a lift kit for the R50 Pathfinder. Not sure how much the code is good for, but hopefully it's useful to somebody!

Supreme's highest kit, 2.5" front/back, is 195$, Fleurys 2.5"/3.0" back is 185$ I believe. The code might make supremes cheaper but Fleurys' does have threaded bolt holes (SS doesnt say), and I really wish my lift spacers had threads when I installed i them, I have the allroads kit. It's a major PITA trying to line it all up and hold the spacer and bolts up. Just my .02$. Thanks for the info dude, I've never even heard of this company before. Sadly they don't make anything else for R50s or WD21s.

I'm a huge fan of Fleury's kit (it's what I have), but I was just putting this out here since I know I've tried to convince people to go with his kit before but they've been determined to buy the metal kit from Supreme Suspensions.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of Fleury's kit (it's what I have), but I was just putting this out here since I know I've tried to convince people to go with his kit before but they've been determined to buy the metal kit from Supreme Suspensions.

Hey I've got a 3" fleury lift in the rear of my 01 pathfinder, I'm trying yo get new shocks because I have stock and they limit out easy, what do you recommend?