Jeep owners.... sheesh!

k9sar

Hey... NR's right... we shouldn't keep bashing jeep owners.  Heck, it's not like they're canadians or something.  Now there's some bashing that needs to happen!

:P  :hide:

LOL funny. You probably think we still live in Igloos :blink:

:laugh::laugh:

:beer:

shhh dont tell!! :P

as for this little contest - I happily say - I LOSE!! My pathy is effing beautiful! B)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 doors are for the people who can't figure out how to open the other two on 4 door and/or dont have friends....

B

Hey I do too have a friend.

hey, virtual friends don't count.... :laugh:

... was gonna make a comment about $3.99 per minute but I guess I won't. :)

I have more class than $3.99 a minute

More like $5 a minute :P

:blink: darn. Ok...so..I lose.. but not by tooooooo far. I can see visible duct tape, losing paint AND clear coat on back and side..Pathy been crashed b 4... took sawzall to PS.....cut fender flares (both) AND... bent a bit of the lower bumper pushing that Jeep.... does that give me extra brownie points?? :wacko:

Heck yeah! Major B points for any damage incurred by rescuing Sheeps! But your truck looks great in the photos! I guess it's kinda like mine... Other than the passenger door being a different color with a chrome handle, the rest of it is "10 foot perfect"... It looks great as long as you stay at least 10 feet away. Any closer, and the dents, wrinkles, and chips start becoming visible!

I took another step towards losing this past weekend... Since I had the front seats out, I cleaned the carpets. I guess my interior was originally grey.... And here I was used to calling it greyish brown... Coulda made a highly effective commercial for the Hoover carpet cleaner. The rig is probably 10 pounds lighter with all the dirt and dog hair it removed.

And I have the Maxima seats fully installed. Sooooooo comfy....

How about missing half of your floor boards and cargo area due to rust? My 88 had some suprises under it's carpet :huh:

OK. I lose there.. not so much as a spot of rust on my Pathy..... :blink:

:blink:  darn. Ok...so..I lose.. but not by tooooooo far. I can see visible duct tape, losing paint AND clear coat on back and side..Pathy been crashed b 4... took sawzall to PS.....cut fender flares (both) AND... bent a bit of the lower bumper pushing that Jeep.... does that give me extra brownie points??  :wacko:

Heck yeah! Major B points for any damage incurred by rescuing Sheeps! But your truck looks great in the photos! I guess it's kinda like mine... Other than the passenger door being a different color with a chrome handle, the rest of it is "10 foot perfect"... It looks great as long as you stay at least 10 feet away. Any closer, and the dents, wrinkles, and chips start becoming visible!

I took another step towards losing this past weekend... Since I had the front seats out, I cleaned the carpets. I guess my interior was originally grey.... And here I was used to calling it greyish brown... Coulda made a highly effective commercial for the Hoover carpet cleaner. The rig is probably 10 pounds lighter with all the dirt and dog hair it removed.

And I have the Maxima seats fully installed. Sooooooo comfy....

Yes. My Pathy is a 10 yarder fer sure. 2 firends got inna fight and guess what they used to bounce off every time one guy got the better of the other??? You guessed it.. my Pathy :( dented 4 panels (and hit under back light with crowbar..glad he missed)..and she was PERFECT when I bought her!

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder... thank God I believe that!

Brownie pts for rescuing Jeep...yeah baby! made the little bend worth it! :cool2:

LOL JJ, good one... I do notice now that he is packing, so its obviously an occifer... I don't know any paramedics who are packing (visably).

B

I bet they let the medics in Oakland (CA) pack guns....... sssh

Seriously though, I know a kid at our school, was all about his heep cherokee. The dang thing broke driving down the street, and he would try to wheel it as well, and then was askin me how to fix things. Funny thing is, he got rid of it, and what does he tell me the other day? He got another one. I asked him how that that saying went: "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."