We lost a great NPORA brother this weekend.

MrJim

I am so saddened to have learned that Mike Conard (Mr Pickles) passed away yesterday from liver failure. It is such a shock. Those of you who knew Mike know how great of a guy he was. He always had a smile on his face and never had a bad word to say about anyone. This is such a terrible loss. He leaves a little boy and his wife Lyndsey behind and my heart goes out to them. It is truly a great loss to NPORA and the rest of the world too.

I am so saddened to have learned that Mike Conard (Mr Pickles) passed away yesterday from liver failure. It is such a shock. Those of you who knew Mike know how great of a guy he was. He always had a smile on his face and never had a bad word to say about anyone. This is such a terrible loss. He leaves a little boy and his wife Lyndsey behind and my heart goes out to them. It is truly a great loss to NPORA and the rest of the world too.

Sorry to hear.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I only hope he was able to realize some of his dreams.

Life can be so fleeting and too many "good" people are taken from us prematurely.

Theres no explaining it.

Condolences to all affected by his passing, V.

Now was he the guy with the cat eating a cactus? No disrespect. Sorry to hear of this.

That's the one :(

Thank you Jim for letting the community know.

Having personally known Mike, he was a great guy, dedicated father and great NPORA brother. My first outing with members of NPORA was with him, in his passenger seat at Evans Creek. I met him at his place, actually the first time we ever met in person, and rode in his ride because mine was down at the time. It was a great time and one that gave us some good stories, he ribbed me pretty good for arriving in a "family car" (my brothers Cobalt) and we especially enjoyed giving Jarod (Packie88 - another member we have since lost) a hard time for getting stuck... and passed by a minivan... on the road headed up to the trails.! :D

There is no doubt about it, Mike will be missed! Rest well my friend, rest well. :beer: