What color 90-95 Pathfinder is the rarest to see?

Patrick

I see a bit of blue, green, black, champagne (like mine), and occassionally white, and champagne in similar years. Its annoying, cause the champagne is seemingly impossible to get as a touch up brush or aerosol can it seems. If anybody has a source on this stuff that doesn't involve a paint booth, I'm up for it and I'd bet some others are as well.

They dident give you a color sample tube when you bought your pathy? I have enough to do like 3 small toutch up jobs on there.

Cant you just order a small quantity of the color # from a Nissan dealership too?

Mines champagne, I see alot of blue and red around here, crazy rednecks with nascar numbers on thier Nissan trucks.....

Usually, after working my best deal and getting a final figure from the stealership, I say something like "throw in a factory service manual and a jar of touchup and you've got a deal" Hasn't failed yet. The salesman is so close to closing the deal that they can taste their comission. What's another hundred bucks (retail, probably 30 cost) to seal it? :)

I believe the green is Forest /Hunter green...That's what I have....What does everyone think about keeping the front the green and fade it too black in the rear? When all said and done, I'm thinking about doing that. Must add some cool graphics in with it though.

Just a thought!

Im not 100% sure but i think they call it Forest or Sage green.

Forrest Green Metallic. Mine is a '95.

Around here, there seems to be an even mix of blue white red and maybe a few less black. What is this Champagne color you speak of?

Killvox, what is with your headlights? Do you have some sort of super-expensive light bulb inside them that requires tinting of the headlights to prevent theft? Don't get me wrong, I think it looks pretty tight, but what is that?

maybe it adds extra protection from "rock on the interstate cracked my headlight", I like it, anyway I got the dark forest green color (metallic), and I havent seen another one with that color around here, although, eveybody thinks its black

Killvox, what is with your headlights? Do you have some sort of super-expensive light bulb inside them that requires tinting of the headlights to prevent theft? Don't get me wrong, I think it looks pretty tight, but what is that?

Jason that is called "smoking" your headlights. There are two ways to do it: the first (and the way that killvox appears to have done it) is to buy a cover from summit or ac (example here. ). The other way is to actually tint the glass (I think they inject something inside the housing, not sure what though). Doing this might be illegal in some states, especially for the headlights, not so much for the taillights.

I got very excited yesterday when I saw a silver/black 2 tone 2 door.. first one ever! And.. cough... I am a raider fan..... -bounce-

And!!! The sage green (my fave color!!) would look wicked good with a fade to black at the back! :cool2:

ROLMAO!!! The Cornhuskers are my FAVE college team!!! how funny!

I have been a Raiders fan since I was 7..... we suck.. then we rule.... but I love them just the same regardless. :cool2:

Well, the rarest Pathy is metalic midnight blue with a pearl over coat... I havent seen one yet, but if I win the lottery it will happen. As for dedicated sports/couch/slouch fans, don't make me ill ! Quit living life vicariously, you dont ever know these people. Get off your hiney and do something of your own. :o

B

Just because I like a sports team doesnt mean I sit on my a$$ all day and watch tv. I dont live vicariously through my team either and i could really care less if I meet any of these guys ever. So dont generalize that all sports fans are fat lazy slobs that sit on their couch all day personally I would rather be outside playing yard football with my friends.

LOL, slow down there Airrun... If ya read closely, my comment was directed at the lazy slob sports fans, not at all calling ALL sports fans lazy, etc...

Harbinger, for the record, my TV and I went camping about 8 years ago. It was a rather rugged trip, and unfortunately, the TV died of a close range shotgun blast. :P

B

Just because I like a sports team doesnt mean I sit on my a$$ all day and watch tv. I dont live vicariously through my team either and i could really care less if I meet any of these guys ever. So dont generalize that all sports fans are fat lazy slobs that sit on their couch all day personally I would rather be outside playing yard football with my friends.

I agree... I am FAR from a couch potato.. though I am fat.... but I LOVE football (I sometimes turn a tv on out-back while working on the trucks..or the radio to listen to games) and go to as many games as I can... believe me.. we don't sit much at games either....hehehe.. and we sit in the black hole. :bow:

The Washington Huskies are another of my College teams...I can have 2 college teams.....

And if YOU would HURRY UP there Bernard... WE COULD GO WHEEEEEEEEEEELINGGGGGGGGG maaaaaan!!!! LOL LOL LOL :lol:

But, until then... I am pulling my new Chevy apart.. got the cab off today.. bed tomorrow.. pressure wash.. degrease and some paint on the frame this weekend.

oh happy happy joy joy I have a new toy! -bounce-