What color 90-95 Pathfinder is the rarest to see?

Patrick

I mostly see red ones, followed by Champagne Pearl Metallic (the color of my Pathfinder) and finally black. I have only seen one blue, one white and a few black ones. I have never seen a grey one in person but I think that they look the sharpest. Do they make a green one?

Around here I think black are the majority, then dark grey (like mine). I've seen two or three dark green and one or two blue, two white and two red. Never seen a silver one and do not remeber of seeing a champagne one.

I'd like to paint mine yellow someday! :P

Edited by flnl

I see a lot of white, black and red Pathy's around town, with a few light blue guys like myself.

On another note, does it ever irk you to see soo many pathys around, but so little of them off the pavement?

the most popular around here are blk, white, champagne, and a few silver ones... i've only seen a couple red ones and maybe a couple hunter green ones (almost bought both of them but came to my senses)... blue is very rear and the exact semi-dark metallic blue, as my old truck was, i only saw 2 ever... one on the highway in southern WI or northerns IL and another ones somewhere else... i have seen a few light and dark blue but just a few... most of these encompass 86-95

as to not seing many offroad.. well heck... more room for me.. lol

About the rarest color I saw was a Burgundy one. Most around here are Black, White, Champagne (usually 2 tone with grey bottom) and the Dark Green, or metalic Blue Green. Haven't seen any 90+ thet were straight up Blue, but saw a few 86-89 dark and light Blues.

I would KILL for the sage green or burgundy color paint. :rolleyes:

Most common color is my color blue, and then red and black. Seen a few champagne colored Pathy's.....

I think the rarest i've seen is the burgundy. I only saw one so far. I wish I would have been able to get white one with the same chrome stuff as mine, they look very safari-ish, but I really like the metallic finish on mine. It changes from green to blue at different angles, and it looks really good after I clean her up.

Around here it's very unusual to see a Pathy off-road because who pays US$65,000 (yeah that's the Pathy's price in Brazil) for a new one doesn't want to go off-road... wants to go shopping :P

But it's beginning to appear... the WD21s are at least 10 years old and usually the 2nd or 3rd owner are more adventurous... and put the Pathy in the trails! :P

I see a bit of blue, green, black, champagne (like mine), and occassionally white, and champagne in similar years. Its annoying, cause the champagne is seemingly impossible to get as a touch up brush or aerosol can it seems. If anybody has a source on this stuff that doesn't involve a paint booth, I'm up for it and I'd bet some others are as well.

Be careful there, GG ~ Pezzy'll come and kick ya... P...

lmao - I'm never in this section of the forum, yet for some odd reason I wandered in here today!!

I'm used to the comments about the Yellow X's

There are A LOT of yellow one's in our club, and all the non yellows like to gang up on us! Yellow wouldnt been my choice, that's for my attention whore husband. I cant say I hate it at all though, I think it's pretty sporty looking, and on crappy, grey, rainy days, its very cheerful looking! Mud shows up on the yellow pretty good! B)

There was a person at my sister's school who had a two tone red/ grey scheme. I mostly see red and blues around here. I have a burgandy and so does another person who lives a couple of miles down the road from me (hers is a 4 door though :D ) I also see the occasional grey. I have seen two light brown (sage?). Only seen one white. I think I'v only seen one black and that was on a road trip.