Corner lamp bushing/grommet?

jyeager

For those of you familiar with the front corner lamps, I have one that won't stay in. Pops out due to wind when I drive. I have found that the plastic bushing/grommet (don't know what to call it) is gone. This is in the hole that receives the 'stud' on the back of the corner lamp.

I'm wondering where to get a replacement, so my corner lamp will stay in?

And yes, it's bolted by the 1 bolt at the top of the core support, but that's a weak plastic extension from the housing and it can twist/flex and will soon break if the housing isn't retained by that stud in the back.

Thanks!

• Like 1

For those of you familiar with the front corner lamps, I have one that won't stay in. Pops out due to wind when I drive. I have found that the plastic bushing/grommet (don't know what to call it) is gone. This is in the hole that receives the 'stud' on the back of the corner lamp.

I'm wondering where to get a replacement, so my corner lamp will stay in?

And yes, it's bolted by the 1 bolt at the top of the core support, but that's a weak plastic extension from the housing and it can twist/flex and will soon break if the housing isn't retained by that stud in the back.

Thanks!

Go to your local pull a part or junk yard. You should be able to get one off of a Pathfinder or probably off of any Nissan vehicle that's close to your year I'm sure all of them probably used those gromets.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk