Will Rough Country D21 2" lift UCA's work with a Pathfinder?

Backpacker

I read the Rough Country Pathfinder uca's will correct ball joint angle but can't find any, are the d21 the same? I thought d21 and wd21 shared the same IFS but wasn't sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get the Superlift UCA's. Personally, I think Rough Country is junk.

???

Other than the finish they are the same thing. SL makes them for RC and, at least it used to be, RC actually cost a little less.

Thanks red. So it looks like the shocks with the d21 RC parts won't fit the pathfinder. Do you know if the stock shocks will have enough travel for 2 more inches?

???

Other than the finish they are the same thing. SL makes them for RC and, at least it used to be, RC actually cost a little less.

Lol they are the same parts. Just a different colour.

I sell/install lift kits and stuff at work, and Rough Country makes junk. That may be the case for these UCA's, but generally, they sell crap.

I've have had both and other than a manufacturing defect (by Superlift, the maker of the part and not Rough Country) they are the exact same thing.

In fact, when I contacted SUPERLIFT for replacements after the defect was discovered, they the told me that the exact same fixtures and material stock are used to make the arms sold under both brands. And by my personal comparison of them I cannot disagree.

By the years of experience of those here at NPORA, the RC branded arms are every bit as good as the SL branded ones in form and function.

I cannot and will not judge other products from RC as I have not used them, but in the case of D21 UCA's, they are every bit as good regarding construction.

Finish?, yeah that's different along with the name on the box and the sticker that comes with them.

I sell/install lift kits and stuff at work, and Rough Country makes junk. That may be the case for these UCA's, but generally, they sell crap.

Could be. I've only ever had the control arms. Rugged rocks sells them separate from hardbody lift kit, just for pathy owners.

Thanks red. So it looks like the shocks with the d21 RC parts won't fit the pathfinder. Do you know if the stock shocks will have enough travel for 2 more inches?

Shocks should be identical as well. Frame to LCA measurements are the same for D21 and WD21. There isn't really a "Lift" shock for the front end on either one. The overall travel doesn't change. The rear is where you can really get the "flex" after you remove the sway bar.

• Like 1