Need to trigger power locks?

maddmark1981

Ok guys things went winky, she started killing batteries, then power windows, locks and heater blower now no longer work. I can't find any fuse for these. I need help

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I looked at all my fuses in drivers side under dash and all are good. I have no clue as to where any other fuses might be.

It's so weird cause one thing after another keeps going.

I really want to keep her even though she's on 340,000KM

Fuse links are different from fuses. Fusible links are short pieces of wire that act as a fuse, they are designed to melt when over loaded to save the rest of the system. There are fusible links in the wires by the battery.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you read through my recent thread where I was having some weird electrical issues.

Anyway, once you start the vehicle, push in on the key and move it around a bit. Just be careful so you don't engage the starter. I was having intermittent issues, no radio, ac, ect. I would wiggle the key, thing would come back on.

Rf600 has a good point. About the only things that are common to all of the issues you are having is the fusible links by the battery and the ignition cylinder.

• Like 1

Ok so you were right there was a wire that had melted. I got everything back except the power windows and locks. I'm trying to figure out for the life of me how to get my passenger door open. Or the window.