Anybody use their pathfinder at work?

Backpacker

• 1 month later...

So I guess the real question is: How much does Jimmy John's pay you to drive ur baby into the ground?

$20 an hour on average sometimes a lot more! People either hate or love jimmy johns, and the ones that love it tip pretty well. And they pay me for gas x2 for the miles I rack up. She's only got 140,000 mi, honestly I put more miles on it commuting to school every day, around 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess the real question is: How much does Jimmy John's pay you to drive ur baby into the ground?

I only have 6 months of school left and I'll have my bachelors in automotive engineering, this is only a temporary thing till I graduate. I wouldn't put her through this for too long especially with these Arizona summers.

Used to all the time. for 6-7yrs I put an average of about 850-1000mi miles per week, then for another 4 or so years it was 400-500 a week. This did not include off work and weekend drives.

• Like 1

I used to as well. When I started out with this company I had to do all the onsite service. Now we have new lower level people to do that, hehe.

The amount I got paid in mileage was still more than the pathy used in gas...

I used to as well. When I started out with this company I had to do all the onsite service. Now we have new lower level people to do that, hehe.

The amount I got paid in mileage was still more than the pathy used in gas...

Haha me too! I'll get anywhere between $10-$20 on a 3 hour shift of maybe driving 25 miles max just for my gas.

• 2 weeks later...