Understeer...

SellOut

Is it just me or do you guys think that the r50s have almost a 50/50 shot of understeering vs oversteering? I messed up my pathy yesterday​ and I'm wondering if I'm just bad driver or if it's more common than I'm thinking... (Everyone in the car left without a scratch) 41d3aee8cc792267ea88064be727c2ab.jpge99133bbe81a756f4ea573727a9ad718.jpgef12b9eaa9853a23db34d813a2b1b9c3.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Brother Man, that DOES suck! A lot of factors contribute to the aaah, how shall put this?.?.?.the uncontrolled, obtuse angle, detrimental, parking action you and your passengers recently found yourselves in.

The road conditions, tires, weight within the vehicle and how it was distributed, etc. Also consider you as the driver, your overall driving expertice and how and what you did/didn't do to mitigate your deposit into the afore pictured ditch.

Or as to quote my ever tactful(NOT) wifey, "wtf, is he an idiot? Who drives into a ditch?!?!?"(you can take that for what it's worth-lol) Also I did NOT immediately respond with, "Me! twice, no wait, 3 times to be precise" cuz after being 30+ years w/the same woman, it behoves me NOT to give her any ammunition as I already provide her towards the undisputable evidence that she married an idiot-HAHA!!

Just to be clear, 2 of those 3 times, road conditions were leading cause. The other time, well, that was definitely me, just being fakin retaaaaaded! Oh and the time I spun it 180º into the opposite curb and did $1800 worth of suspension damage. Conditions; cold, wet, slick wide white crosswalk lines, ****** tires and a good deal of weight in the truck...oh yeah maybe speed factored into it too. We all F up, the thing is to LEARN from it!!!

BTW, I personally don't think that ur gonna be able to buff that out. Ur truck was looking good before that sadness.

You may want to start hunting for a $1000 or less donor truck and put all ur goodies into that. Even with the limited view of ur damage I can see, it very well may be a cheaper way to go...

Just sayin...

Good luck