Car shut off when pulling out instrument cluster.Wont Start!

SpaceCadet

So as i was pulling out the instrument cluster while the car was running (palm to forehead) to change a bulb I mistakenly pulled the wires out of the radiator fan switch that the PO installed and the car shut off. After I installed the wires back onto the switch and reconnected the battery i went to turn it over and nothing happened. No lights on the cluster, no click, nothing.... The radiator switch is power by a wire stuck in the empty relay space in the driver side fuse box, hazards will turn on, headlights work, power locks work but that's it. I checked connections and nothing looks fried. I do have the factory security switch at my center console that has never lit up when on or works at all to my knowledge. I leave that switch at the in between point where it says "impact". What the hell did i do to my pathfinder? Please help, my wife is heckling the @!*% out of me.

Starter relay should be on the passengers side just behind the battery. If it's a factory relay, It's Blue and larger than the rest of them on them that are located on the drivers side.