Lifting a 99 SE

cfuqua23

Hey all,

I just recently purchased a 99 Pathfinder SE, can someone please tell me what options I have for lifting this bad boy. All I've seen is the Old Man EMU kit...any suggestions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your options are limited to suspension lifts only. The unibody Pathfinder cannot use body lifts (since there's no "body" which is separate from the frame").

Depending on how much lift you want, you have several options, in order of least to most expensive.

Spacer lift (.5"-2")

Coil spring lift (1.0"-2.5")

Subframe drop (4")

Subframe drop combined with coil spring lift (4"-6")

What are your goals for lifting? Looks only? Off-road performance? Want to fit larger tires? The lift you choose is a function of how you plan to use the vehicle.

Your options are limited to suspension lifts only. The unibody Pathfinder cannot use body lifts (since there's no "body" which is separate from the frame").

Depending on how much lift you want, you have several options, in order of least to most expensive.

Spacer lift (.5"-2")

Coil spring lift (1.0"-2.5")

Subframe drop (4")

Subframe drop combined with coil spring lift (4"-6")

What are your goals for lifting? Looks only? Off-road performance? Want to fit larger tires? The lift you choose is a function of how you plan to use the vehicle.

Goals for lifting are just overall off road performance for driving on trails in the mountains etc and for a nice overall smooth ride. I don't plan on do extreme rock climbing or intense mudding. Thanks for the response!

Connor

Hey all,

I just recently purchased a 99 Pathfinder SE, can someone please tell me what options I have for lifting this bad boy. All I've seen is the Old Man EMU kit...any suggestions??

sfcreation.com

Depends on your budget.

Spacers are cheapest. A combination of spacers and Springs is how most go.

Sub Frame Drop if you want to save CVs and have lots of time and a little money.

• Like 1