Rubbing with 31's

Entropy98

Has anyone had any rubbing with 31's once they put OME suspention on. It seems that in a very tight turn to the left, while flexing slightly the tires rub a bit on the inner front side of the wheel well. I still have the stock wheels on. Would that cause them to rub because of the lack of backspacing?

Hey, I have bfg all terrain 31x10.50 on my 98 and I have just the slightest bit of rubbing on extreme turns. I have not experienced any rubbing while flexing. I am waiting on my camber adjust kit from AC and then I am going to put on my Old Man Emu springs. Any thoughts, suggestions, concerns? Have you had any problems?

Danny

dwrounds, camber kit? what for? I put the OME springs on it was only .07 out on the driver's side and .02 on the passenger side after alignment but still in factory spec. I rotate my tire every other oil change and the guy said I prob wouldn't see any tire wear untill after 20,000 mile or so. And he said that was a maybe. Anyway just woundering, I know Project Pathfinder used them.