Well that seems odd..

Backpacker

I don't think anybody watched this because of the thumbnail haha, apparently my truck will start with just about anything that fits in the ignition, including nail clippers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

lol... guess your lock cylinder is fubar'd Has the truck ever been broken into or stolen?

If it has it wasn't reported. I remember reading somewhere about a mod for the steering lock, maybe someone tried that but messed up. My steering doesn't lock at all and the little button on the lock cylinder does nothing. I can pull the key out while it's running, which has proved useful haha. I'm always forgetting things in the house, so I can just pull the key out to run inside and leave it running. I always set the alarm and put a steering wheel lock on it if I'm away from it for more than an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

If it has it wasn't reported. I remember reading somewhere about a mod for the steering lock, maybe someone tried that but messed up. My steering doesn't lock at all and the little button on the lock cylinder does nothing. I can pull the key out while it's running, which has proved useful haha. I'm always forgetting things in the house, so I can just pull the key out to run inside and leave it running. I always set the alarm and put a steering wheel lock on it if I'm away from it for more than an hour.

I have a Chevy work truck that I do that with on jobs lol. Always something I forget to put into the lock boxes or take out as soon as I turn the truck on

• Like 1