Looking for a Vancouver (Canada) area 1987 Pathfinder

Pezzy

I'm passing on this information, as it was sent to our admin inbox. If you are interested, please contact Phil directly.

Phil Heard PHeard@newcardealers.ca>
Nov 26 (9 days ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to Admin, membership, info
cleardot.gif

I am with the Vancouver International Auto Show and am looking to display a 1987 Nissan Pathfinder beside a new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder at the 2017 show March 28 to April 2, 2017 at the Vancouver Convention Centre. If you could have someone who has one and is willing to let us use it for that time period, ask them to get in touch with me and we will make some arrangements. As it is the 30th anniversary of this vehicle we plan to have a contest to give away a new Pathfinder. We want people to be able to see what has changed in 30 years. My cell phone number is below if someone wanted more information or to contact me. Hope you can help, thank you for your time.

Cheers,

Phil Heard

Senior Consultant,

Phone 604-671-5488

Vancouver International Auto Show

March 28 to April 2, 2017

Vancouver Convention Centre West

• 1 month later...

Just heard again from Phil:

Was there any interest from members for the Show? We are getting desperate to find an 87 or even an 88 for display. We will pay expenses and provide whatever is necessary to make this happen. We have a beautiful white luxury edition of the new 2017 Pathfinder as a giveaway and would really like to have it beside an old one. There is one for sale in Seattle and I may have to go that route if we can’t find one around. I am also reaching out to our local dealers to see if any of their customers have one. Anyway any help you can give us would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil Heard

Senior Consultant,

Phone 604-671-5488

Vancouver International Auto Show

March 28 to April 2, 2017

Vancouver Convention Centre West

Contact Phil, if you are interested: PHeard@newcardealers.ca

• 2 weeks later...