90-95 pathy ECM upgrades ?

NissanDan

Hi all, Jet performance used to offer a ECM upgrade, where as you would fed ex your ecm down there to them, they would tweak your ecm for what mods you had and then fed ex it back to you... i was told this has been discontinued and i dont see it on their web site anymore, 4x4 parts .com has a $489 usd version of this but...damn thats over $700 cdn by the time i ship it there & back.... I really need this done, i have a set of 473/266 cams, MSD igniton, dual exhaust, cold air etc..... anyone here doing the chip set upgrade them selves ?? I bought a acura integra last year, and found the chip set on ebay for $25 and had a local electronics guy solder it in for another $20 - hoping someone is doing the same with our pathys now ?

Check out Uprev. They are a solid company that only tunes Nissan ECUs. When I complete the mods I was going to have them tune my Titan. They have a great reputation on the Titan forums. It wouldn't hurt to contact them and see if they can work with a 95 ECU.

• Like 1

Nefarious was screwing around with re-tuning the factory computer a while back. Not sure if he's still at it. I seem to remember someone swapping in an M30 ECU as well to open up some tuning options. It's one of those things I'd like to screw around with... you know, once I run out of other stuff that needs doing.

Check out Uprev. They are a solid company that only tunes Nissan ECUs. When I complete the mods I was going to have them tune my Titan. They have a great reputation on the Titan forums. It wouldn't hurt to contact them and see if they can work with a 95 ECU.

they are hard to get a hold of, I have tried regarding my 200sx project thats using a VQ ECU, I don't think they do anything with the non OBD2 ECU..... yep just checked and they don't list anything older then a 2003.

I think about the only options for VGs is remove the chip and have a socket put in or have Nistune put a daughter board in, with the VG you should be able to use a supported ECU (i.e. 300z) from another VG car, I know that the 300z ECU will plug right into a 2nd gen Maxima, not sure if you would have to repin for a Pathfinder

Nefarious was screwing around with re-tuning the factory computer a while back. Not sure if he's still at it. I seem to remember someone swapping in an M30 ECU as well to open up some tuning options. It's one of those things I'd like to screw around with... you know, once I run out of other stuff that needs doing.

yeah I found this thread but he has not returned my email from last week...doesn't look like he has been on here in about a month. I will keep searching...but losing patients, might just cough up the loot