Great Company!

Gyropath

It looks like I've found like-minded people who share my love for early Pathfinders. My first was a 95 SE sweetheart with 230k on it. Worked great until my 16 yr old Son rolled it "swerving to avoid hitting a rabbit" on a gravel road. Right! Couldn't resist a good deal on a 92 SE a bit after that happened. Had fun fixing it up and driving it until somebody made an offer I couldn't refuse and parted with it. A couple years ago I found another "good deal" on a 1992 SE I couldn't pass up, and still have today. Another ongoing project!

• Like 1

Welcome.

I'm an R50 fanatic, there's something wrong with the WD nuts. Haha J/K glad you joined, should find any information you seek here. I did my whole build off of tidbits I picked up here.

I jumped from a 95 to an 05 (actually, jumped is a bad word, I have both). I skipped the frameless caR50 mallcrawler model

Not sure how a framed SUV with IRS and weaker drivetrain is better than a frameless mallcrawler with the same stout WD21 drivetrain...

• Like 1

Yeah, I would take an r50 over the the r51 any day...I've wheeled with those, no articulation at all. I hate dealing just with front independent. Couldn't stand it on all 4..

Remember the jeep XJ is frameless and is still loved by all.

Edited by adamzan

Yeah, I don't mean to knock any of the Pathfinder models (except the R52, of course), but I really don't get the degrading comment. But this probably isn't the time or place for that convo.

Welcome to the forums, Gyropath! Whereabouts in MN are you?