lift via coil spacers

giddyuppony

Hey all,

Looking to see what the feeling is on lifting a r50 with coil spacers?

Also, I was wounder, what height is the max for the control arms in the rear before you need to get longer ones?

this is what I am talking about when I say coil spacers. ( In case there was confusion)

http://sfcreation.com/t/pathfinder-1996-2004-r50-platform

I have had my spacers - both front and rear - for over a year. Installed them at the same time as my OME lift coils, KYB struts, and OME Nitro Charger Shocks. my lift is between 2 and 3 inches. OME equates around .75" over stock, and 1.5" spacers (Fleurys) level me out. I'd do it again if I was starting new.

Rear max I will leave to others with SFD+.

Lot of threads on this topic. I have actual 2" front spacers, so 2.5"+ of lift in front with Moog Stock springs. And OME rear springs with 1.5" spacers.

It's a good combo, I recommend not going any higher and getting manual hubs ASAP. Also upgrade your shocks and struts whilst your at it. Don't forgetting replace away bar end links and get a set of camber adjustment bolts.

Soooo.... If you do it yourself and shop budget mined your looking at $500-$750 depending on what you need to lift it right, even with just spacers. You can get that down by using Mile Markers not Warns, finding used OMEs etc...