How many do you see?

Meatsac

Out of intrerest, how many pathfinders do you see about? Are they rare near you? Personally I've seen probably 10 today after 4hrs of driving, half of which was well away from traffic. They're all terrano's here but i've seen a few actual pathfinders too. Usually one comes for sale every day or two.

On a daily basis I see at least 4 R50s. 3 on the 10.3 mile drive to work, 1 parked 2 blocks down the street from work, and 1 at a local equipment rental business I pass. One of our customers has 3 Pathfinders (2 R50, 1 R51). I do see a WD from time to time, and a couple Frontys as well. Enterprise car rental 2 blocks away usually has a new Pathfinder, Frontier, and some sedans.

Funny you mention "PassRodeos" FR, my Pathfinder sits beside my 93 Rodeo in my driveway, and I have a neighbor with the same series Rodeo as mine. No Pathfinders near my house, but there are a few X's - but not Pro4x.

Over here, on my way to work (15km) I see at least 5 to 10 R50s... Not so much WDs... Few years ago I think there were more R51s, but not these days... The new ones, R52s... I think they are not so popular... They look like Hundays... Hahahahahaha

People like a lot 4Runners, Prados and Cruisers, all models... And Mitshubishis, Montero (Pajero)...

• Like 1

I've only seen 1 WD, and it's the only Pathfinder I've seen regularly, as someone at my school drives it. I have also seen a few R50 Pathfinders and QX4s and two of them were lifted, but I've only seen these once. That being said, I live in a city with 200,000 residents, so seeing so many is expected.

On a daily basis I see at least 4 R50s. 3 on the 10.3 mile drive to work, 1 parked 2 blocks down the street from work, and 1 at a local equipment rental business I pass. One of our customers has 3 Pathfinders (2 R50, 1 R51). I do see a WD from time to time, and a couple Frontys as well. Enterprise car rental 2 blocks away usually has a new Pathfinder, Frontier, and some sedans.

Funny you mention "PassRodeos" FR, my Pathfinder sits beside my 93 Rodeo in my driveway, and I have a neighbor with the same series Rodeo as mine. No Pathfinders near my house, but there are a few X's - but not Pro4x.

Haha I love the PassRodeos.

I was in the process of buying a 2000 with low mileage in mint condition. Had a price worked out and money in hand and a good friend was down and out and needed it bad so I let them buy it. I got my R50 a week later and the still drive the PassRodeo. So it all worked out.

I still want one and still have a lot of knowledge In my head about them from researching it. I had the pleasure of flushing and filling his trans. What a terrible design.

West KY is the land of the Isuzu. It's ridiculous how many are on the road in varying conditions.

Edited by LittleFR

Sweet, so new zealand is the land of the d21 then. There's at least three others parked within 200m of my house

Yeah I see Terranos are still common in NZ, my mate who lives there was doing a live feed and I saw two parked on the side of the road in the space of 5 seconds.
  • Like 1

Here in N Ga they are everywhere. R50's seem to be pretty popular around the ATL area. I drive a lot for work and can honestly say I see probably 10-15/day on average.

Now Jeeps have the road here though. I swear 10% of all vehicles are jeeps over this way it seems