Hey everybody!

Zkingcyrus

New to Pathy(s) and to the Forum.
currently bringing a 95 wd21 back to life.
will post some pictures in a bit.
In the meantime, I need a few parts I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction.

I need everything for the windshield, spacers and weatherstripping. I am assuming the dealership is my best bet but any insight would be appreciated.

I also need the wiring harness for the lift gate. About two-thirds of the wires got torn while removing the lift gate for paint prep.

Welcome to the Club.

Some of the things you mentioned you could likely find at a scrap yard (wiring harness).

If you want brand new Nissan. Reach out to Rob (member here) at www.factorynissanparts.com. He knows what he's talking about when it comes to our trucks. Plus he is also in Texas and their shipping cost isn't bad.

Cheers

It's a fellow Houstonian! Welcome Dude!

I tend it hit up the pick and pull places in Houston for bits and pieces that are reasonable without paying dealer premiums. Like mentioned above, talk to Rob (his screen name here is Alkorahil or something to that). He's always helped us with factory parts for discounted prices.

Thank you everyone. I have a friend who works with LKQ found a 94 donor vehicle in bouston. Still waiting for email confirmation that the harness is intact.I had to do some metals repair or the roof over the windhsield. Subsequently decided to do a full paint job. So far I've done primer, taped off the whole body in hexagons, went over that with stencils of skulls and movies geek inside jokes i.e. storm troopers, maul, grievous, fett and a LOTR reference. Will be masking off more soon to do a "riptile" camo pattern over this backing mask. Hopefully these embedded links work.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. I have a friend who works with LKQ found a 94 donor vehicle in bouston. Still waiting for email confirmation that the harness is intact.I had to do some metals repair or the roof over the windhsield. Subsequently decided to do a full paint job. So far I've done primer, taped off the whole body in hexagons, went over that with stencils of skulls and movies geek inside jokes i.e. storm troopers, maul, grievous, fett and a LOTR reference. Will be masking off more soon to do a "riptile" camo pattern over this backing mask. Hopefully these embedded links work.

I have the same issue too. well regarding the roofline of the windshield. I have rust which ate holes into the roof and I get water inside the cab.

I am really digging the paintscheme. Whereabouts Houston are you located? I'm over near the Medical Center.

• Like 1