Juliet finally drank the poison

txpath4x4

63180828b794ee862650cfcdac067170.jpg

d8c6b150273ef5db6ba1909d795cbd77.jpg

Well, sadly my friends son who bought my pathfinder from me a year ago got into an accident yesterday. Luckily he is OK, and the Pathfinder held up like a tank. They want to part it out I will send pictures and put a classifieds ads when I get there, in our classifieds section on this forum it is a 94 SE 4 x 4 manual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

An old saying is "cars can be fixed, people cannot always be fixed" at the end of the day the main thing is the truck possibly saved his life. If he was driving a newer tin foil car it could have been a lot nasty.

RIP Pathfinder.

• Like 1

Yeah she was a clean beast... and his mom told me she was so grateful that I built and maintained her To the best standards. It destroyed the frame up front, actually bent the passenger side by about 6 inches

• 2 weeks later...

I've been driving my Pathy for 17 years... such a loyal, faithful, and great protector! I know I will cry if that ever happens to my Pathy, but such comfort driving a tank! RIP Pathy, glad the boy is ok!

God damn what did he hit? Glad everyone is okay that was involved in the wreck. Link to the add for parting it out?

Unfortunately when my buddy got home he got sick at just the sight of it, loaded it on the trailer and scrapped the whole thing... I asked him why, he said that he just didn't want to deal with it