SC88Pathy Pictures

SC88Pathy

Don't all Legos have missing centercaps? I didn't feel like "Dremel-ing" my centerholes out to fit my Warn hubs, so off they came... P...

All important "SC" sticker too, I see ~ good for 5 HP... :aok:

What strikes me as curious is that virtually every other '87-'89 I've seen has the same "Pathfinder" logo dual stripe down the beltline ~ except mine... :shrug:

Thanks for the look-see... B)

"Don't all Legos have missing centercaps?"

No no, I'm refering to the center triangle part of the wheel, the part that comes off, that hub cap. That's number one on my fix it list. And BTW the Santa Cruz sticker adds 5 and A HALF horse power, it's in italics see. :P

"Don't all Legos have missing centercaps?"

No no, I'm refering to the center triangle part of the wheel, the part that comes off, that hub cap. That's number one on my fix it list.

I know, I was just yankin' your chain... :P

MY missing caps...

post-19-1111208819.jpg

Edited by hardwaretoad

What strikes me as curious is that virtually every other '87-'89 I've seen has the same "Pathfinder" logo dual stripe down the beltline ~ except mine... shrug.gif

And mine YAY!!! Lets start another forum!!! JK JK JK OMG I LOVE THIS FORUM IM SO SORRY :bow:

Rami

Can I ask why you blocked out you're plates? We do want to see you on the road. ;) How will we know its you?

You'll know it's me by the Santa Cruz sticker and the "Keep Tahoe Blue" sticker (I'm going to remove that one soon so maybe not). I blacked out the plates because I'm paranoid. :hide:

You never know who's a serial killer psycho who's going to find out where I live then kill me and do dirty things to my corpse. :unsure:

Just honk and wave if you think you see me.