Td27 conversion almost finished...need info re TCU

Figgyboy

Finished installing a 1992 terrano 2.7 turbodiesel engine (rhd) in a 1993 v6 pathfinder automatic left hand drive. Engine in and running nicely , drives up and down the road. Trans shifts well through 1 2 and 3 but will not go into overdrive. I matched up the TCU (diesel) to the appropriate wires by tracing through the harness of the terrano, but deductive problem solving has left some questions. Blank spots and wires that go to neverLand. . I am now blind.....i cannot match up the tcu any further without a wiring diagram of the td27 tcu and ecu for a 92terrano diesel 2.7. I have spent days on the web and nothing. I contacted my local nissan dealer and nothing, as the td27 was never available here in Canada.

The trans shifted fine in the terrano....now, no overdrive even when hot...the power light blinks to indicate failsafe mode and i am at an impasse. Any help would be appreciated. The truck definitely need the overdrive gear for comfortable hwy driving.

Does anyone on this planet have a tcu and ecu wiring diagram for a td27 with auto trans?

Hello Figgyboy, i am from Spain, i swaped manual to automatic transmission, into td27t, and work fine the overdrive. The ecu from td27t only work to egr system, this is not your problem. If your td27t is from manual car,the potentiometer of this model, in the head of the pump injection, only have 3 wire, but the automatic have 6 wire, this part send the position of the gas to gearbox ecu to change the speed, if you have not connected not change fine.