OME

Entropy98

Put my OME on the other day. My PF ride 110% better than it did. I could push the old rear springs in with my hands and they would not expand again. I guess thats what 95,000k will do to them. I just can't wait to take it off road!!!

post-7-1111113594.jpg

Edited by Entropy98

I've put 45,000 miles on my BFG AT KO's, probably have 10,000 left on them.....I rotated them every oil change and made sure to get an alignment checked about every third or fourth off road adventure....These tires kick booty! I really want mudders but i do too much on road driving......probably another set of AT's....32's this time!

BTW the Pathy looks great.......still working on my strut spacers....2 months now...i'm lazy

I did end up going with the BFG tires. It looks tough with them on. It also added about 1-1 1/2 inches of hight from my old tires. I know this is not a good pic of my hitch but if you would like I can take a better one and post it. The only thing hangin down is the receiver, and it is a class III hitch. My PF will not be that clean for long!!! :aok:

post-7-1111385041.jpg