New guy in bay area

1badqx4

Hello guys and gals. I'm new to the forum and am looking to further explore my vehicle and trails. I got a somewhat stock qx. Any bay area locals wanna meet up and hang could use a spotter and another person to wheel and explore with. I saw a lifted Kathy a while ago on 237 on my way to work. Locals please let me know you exist

Welcome neighbor!

Lifted white pathfinder? Might be XplorX4. He works around you area. Be sure to chime in the "SouthWest" sub-forums to meet other locals! Catch you around!

PS Post up a picture of your truck! We love pictures.

Edited by Enjoi408

i hav etried uploading pictures but its says there to large.help on resizing them?there also on my phone if that makes a difference

I find that Photo Bucket is a good website to go through to get images that are compatible with this forum. I usually email them to myself from my phone to a PC, download them on the PC, upload to Photo Bucket, then click the "Direct" button to automatically copy the pictures URL, then simply paste into the Image box in the forum's post editor. Apparently there is a mobile app now too, so you could always try that. Good luck!