Transfer case shifter boots

I have a 1990 Pathfinder SE 4x4 with an automatic transmission.I noticed alot of heat on my right leg around the 4x4 shifter. After some prying, I found that the shifter has 2 boots(inner and outer). The inner was fubar and the outer wasn't in the greatest condition either. It's got 289793 miles on it so rubber and plastic parts that have been exposed to heat are going to be brittle and toasted... especially in the south texas heat. I want to replace them but don't know the part number or proper name to get it from a dealer. Unless there's some place that someone knows that may sell them. Any help is much appreciated. 1st time posting btw

I called nissan parts deal... good service and friendly but he wasn't sure about the part number. He sent me a fax but it didn't help.I haven't been able to find a diagram to help identify the parts by name or part number

Thanx I'll do just that. I'm gonna install a new exhaust manifold(on the passenger side of coarse) this weekend so I'm going to soak the hell outa the manifold bolds tonight...Though I'm sure some are gonna break off. I'm tires of hearing that annoying exhaust leak. It's making my V6 sound like a riding lawn mower.