Factory brush guard

I'm purchasing a factory brush guard for a 93 wd21 and I was trying to figure out how many mounting points there are. From the pictures I've seen there are only two areas that mount to the frame right underneath the front bumper. My pathy is a 93 as well so I'd hope there isn't anything I'm missing but who knows.

With my 95, the main part bolts under the bumper (where the tow-hook was before you remove it) and then it also bolts in where your fog-lights are. I needed different trim pieces to allow for the mount points and move my fogs to the guard.

You can see the part I have the bungee cord hooked to.

photo2-vi.jpg

Edited by k9sar

The brush guard that I'm getting is actually the beefier version the headlight surrounds wrap around the front end, there is an overrider bar, and small guards across the headlamps.

With my 95, the main part bolts under the bumper (where the tow-hook was before you remove it) and then it also bolts in where your fog-lights are. I needed different trim pieces to allow for the mount points and move my fogs to the guard.

You can see the part I have the bungee cord hooked to.

photo2-vi.jpg

what kind is that?? I had one on my 95, got rid of it because I thought it was a no brand..... Maybe that wasn't the best decision

what kind is that?? I had one on my 95, got rid of it because I thought it was a no brand..... Maybe that wasn't the best decision

Factory OEM bought from the dealership when I bought the pathy. Additional parts needed were the 2 inserts for where the fog-lights are stock, allowing the brush-bar to mount there and put the fogs on the bar. I always thought the ones with the headlight wrap-arounds were after-market

The ones with the small metal rods that go over the headlights are the aftermarket manik or westin version. Can't remember. Not sure why anyone wants them all they do is bend the fskc out of your fenders if you hit anything.