[UPDATED] 4x4Design is now SFCreation

fleurys

Hi Everyone.

Unfortunately, 4 x 4 d e s i g n is stopping its operations. I am taking a few months off in order to prepare for a bigger and better Version 2... I will not sell any inventory left so please do not write me about this.

I would like to thank everyone for the great adventure that it was.

Stay tuned for chapter 2

S.

ps. I will stay around to help like I always did.

Edited by fleurys
  • Like 1

Are you simply shutting down for a bit to move abs then going to reopen with a new line, or are you done with pathfinders?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can't wait to see what you come up with for version two! Are you going to be expanding your line of R50 products?

Yes. But first i need to finalize my garage in order to bring those.

Bullet proof trailing arms, full skids and tougher half shafts are some of my immediate ideas i will be working on...

Cheers

• Like 3

Just got an 05 if you want to send anything down here to the states for fit or reliability testing on an R51. :aok: Gonna need some window-bling too so get that new shop up and running soon

Just got an 05 if you want to send anything down here to the states for fit or reliability testing on an R51. :aok: Gonna need some window-bling too so get that new shop up and running soon

:laugh: working on it...

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. But first i need to finalize my garage in order to bring those.

Bullet proof trailing arms, full skids and tougher half shafts are some of my immediate ideas i will be working on...

Cheers

Fleury.....what's your ETA for getting back up and running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was rather dissapointed after your many helpful posts to not be able to purchase your products. Your advice and knowledge of the R50 platform and it's limits essentially built my truck as it sits. Hopefully when things return to normal and your website is up again I can purchase a product or two from you. In the mean time I look forward to gleaning more information.

• 4 weeks later...

I was rather dissapointed after your many helpful posts to not be able to purchase your products. Your advice and knowledge of the R50 platform and it's limits essentially built my truck as it sits. Hopefully when things return to normal and your website is up again I can purchase a product or two from you. In the mean time I look forward to gleaning more information.

I will get back.. I really just need the time to refocus and actually finish some of the projects that have been taking way too long.. (like my new garage with a lift that will enable me to finally finish the full skidplates) even in winter time..

D'oh! Facepalm, facepalm, facepalm!

After lurking and waiting for the right time to refresh my suspension, I'm finally ready, and dang, now I can't get them. I was frantically searching the Google device for your website so I could finally order some spacers which brought me to this thread.

I totally get taking some time to finish projects and I'm rooting for you to get back up and running. I definitely appreciate your work, and helpful posts. I can wait a few months (I hope!) to get the spacers, and heck, if you've got full skids available then, I may just order some of those at the same time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

D'oh! Facepalm, facepalm, facepalm!

After lurking and waiting for the right time to refresh my suspension, I'm finally ready, and dang, now I can't get them. I was frantically searching the Google device for your website so I could finally order some spacers which brought me to this thread.

I totally get taking some time to finish projects and I'm rooting for you to get back up and running. I definitely appreciate your work, and helpful posts. I can wait a few months (I hope!) to get the spacers, and heck, if you've got full skids available then, I may just order some of those at the same time.

Hey Fleury,

I too am ready to do some suspension upgrade and am eagerly holding off until you are back up and running. I'm more than happy waiting......just curious if you have an updated ETA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk