Where is the fuel pressure regulator on a '93?

Flysilly

Far back right corner of the fuel rail. If you take the intake plenum off, take a pic for me! Trying to make sure I have these injectors connected in the right order right now on the drivers side...

Far back right corner of the fuel rail. If you take the intake plenum off, take a pic for me! Trying to make sure I have these injectors connected in the right order right now on the drivers side...

Just compare the wiring color and then you will know. That's what I had to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yes that is a good point, the inlets could be different sizes.

Is there an aftermarket brand you like to go with? I have a 3.0L engine, i want to get something made well and with a good warranty so I don't have to repeat the process if a poor quality part fails early. 

i can only find oem nissan brand for the 3.3L. 

If it's available, Beck Arnley parts are typically OEM parts re-packaged. You get what you pay for, but Shop around and compare apples to apples. When I was replacing the head gaskets on mine, NAPA sold the exact same Head Set as Rock for about $100 more. 

Looking at Rock, The Standard or Beck Arnley would be my go-to parts. I find it interesting that they are the exact same price.

Side story: When I got the new injectors for mine, I went with Beck Arnley and they appeared to be the exact same as the ones I pulled out. I have no reason to believe that they were ever replaced before.

• 2 months later...