'99 Pathfinder Chilkoot 4x4...

Moses

G'day world of Pathfinder's...I have a friend that is in dire need of help with his '99 Pathfinder Chilkoot 4x4. His problem is electrical. He just bought brand new Alternator,& Battery & he is losing power after the components were installed. None of his dashboard gauges work, & his brand new battery is not charging. He doesn't have the right tools to find & get to his voltage regulator. Where ever that might be & to top it off he's stuck in the bush near Revelstoke,BC Canada. I'm here to relay information back & forth to him & hopefully get his situation resolved. I'm in Ontario,Canada. My friends name is Herb Hyder & his email address is: thecrystalfinder@yahoo.com he is a gem prospector & if you are on FB you can friend him directly. He is having other issues as well as he can't access this site or else his laptop will crash.

So if one of you fine folks here can help my friend That would be most awesome & Thank You ahead of time :)

Fusible links check em.

Voltage regulator is built into the alternator.

Check all fuses under hood and the panel under dash drivers side.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for your assistances...Herb still having issues with his rig...battery is still not charging even though he bought a brand new alternator...any thoughts on why his Batt is not charging ?