Swaping Trans 92 Auto trans to 91 Manual trans

NP670

Hey guys, Im new here. Just wanted to find out what are somethings i should be careful with when swapping trans. My 92 pathy's auto trans finally gave in. Have a 91 Pathy manual trans, all needed for swap is prepped. Any tips what to keep and what to remove from my 92?

• 2 weeks later...

Clutch pedal bracket installed, master cyl installed...getting the bracket in is PITA, removing the whole dash but all that is done

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Edited by NP670

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: trans swap completed, wirings all done and pathy running really good...Thanks for all the valuable info...Thanks guys...

• Like 1

How do you like the manual? I've got a spare auto sitting around but part of me wants to swap to manual one of these days... and with 230k on my current trans I may be looking the decision in the face sooner than I'd like.

(And don't forget to overfill it!)

Love it! Swap prove to be a bit challenging but after all is done its all worth it, thanks to the help of our NPORA members all the info i need is here to complete the project. I was supposed to do a AT change out but i had a MT already standing by so i just did the swap instead. I didnt wanna have the same problem like the old AT. Way to go if you wanna avoid AT problems is go on ahead with the MT swap, If your going that direction, I'd be glad to help out.

Edited by NP670