Sharing my winch mount/ tube bumper build

deluded

Sorry for the delay, just got back from Speed Week at Bonneville Salt Flats (new car being built to make NIssan Z32 raise eyebrows again)

No charge for the bumper plans as they sint and as you see the pics in this thread. If you have solid-works I am happy to share the files. I really want to put everything together with my build notes (you know how things change on a prototype as it comes together/modifications, but I am happy to share pics of the notes and the cad files at this point (interviewing for a new job later this month and studying for multiple certifications that may impress my way into the job leaves little time for the things I really enjoy ... I don't care if you want to make them for resale even... I just want to give back. The only thing I ask is that you are serious as it will take some effort at this point to gather it together.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Wow, nice job dude. Could you be kindly share step by step on how to, how much money that you've spent and how to custom the spare tire so that also could be fit with spare gas? I know it's a lot to ask but I can't help to be amaze