Light Bar Opinion

20160504_212939-2_zpsdsf6rcap.jpg

Here is how she sits now. i just mount a 40" olympus offroad zues hd long throw bar. it is awesome! However it is a heavy spot. it lights up about yards directly in front of me like its day time and i can see light out to about 300 yards the way it is aimed. i want to get a flood light to light up the surrounding area around the front of the truck that will be better than my 4 55 watt hids im running. Any good suggestions. i was initially looking at adding a 20" in front of the grille but am starting to think a 30" underneath my existing 40" Any ideas or opinions?

Edited by AkPrecision

To bad your in Cali and require a front plate. See that nice long ~20 opening where your plate sits? Perfect place for a flood.

I did think of that and i can run the plate on the inside of my windshield if i need to. however i am going to be getting the xrox bumper for it so i may cut the grille guard off it and set a light bar there. I am still a ways from being done. IT NEVER ENDS LOL

I did think of that and i can run the plate on the inside of my windshield if i need to. however i am going to be getting the xrox bumper for it so i may cut the grille guard off it and set a light bar there. I am still a ways from being done. IT NEVER ENDS LOL

I've tried doing that, it's not something police in my area are really worried about, but it's not technically legal.

If you want to get really trick, they make show and drive plates that are manual or automatic. they can fold out of the way for car shows and then fold out for driving.

That would be cool to see.

-Kyle