New old 98 R50

byob

I am not a R50 fan but picked this one up for $500. Weapon-r cold intake, warn hubs and bags in the rear. It is a base model but what the heck

IMG_0285_zpsc4wl7eax.jpg

• Like 2

I am not a R50 fan but picked this one up for $500. Weapon-r cold intake, warn hubs and bags in the rear. It is a base model but what the heck

IMG_0285_zpsc4wl7eax.jpg

I have the same one, mine has some upgrades but they are amazing trucks. Take good care of it and it will last forever. I have had mine for 15 years. 175000 miles. Driven to and from mexico 4 times and driven in mexico on cobblestone streets for the better part of its life.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Those AR outlaw rims are worth atleast $250 - $300 just by themselves. When I had my Pathy, I tried and tried to find those classic old school rims and never could, like the directional saw blade type and those Outlaw were always too expensive. You've got $500 in just the rims, tires, CAI and rear bagged suspension, the truck itself was basically free plus taxes and transfer fees.

Edited by gv280z
  • Like 1

Yep..I always wanted those, always thought they were the coolest...those are hard to find now. The American Racing Outlaws atleast are still being made but all those old school directional saw blade types are gone, this what you have is one type, there is a cheaper knockoff similar to these but obviously not as cool and I think the rim might even be steel. On those cheaper knockoffs, it seems like the "blades" are sorta rounded off, where as yours are very pointed. Those ones with the rounded off blades I always thought looked like crap. There's another type that looks kinda like a feathered / flame type directional saw blade aluminum rim and those look good too....I think there's two or three different types of those.

Your truck looks good, that would be a fun little runabout. It'd be fun out in the desert.