New guy from Fl

cooldrew22

Hello, Andrew

age 24

from Orlando, FL

Im a full time mechanic for an Importing company that specializes in Classic Japanese sports cars

Bought my (WD21) pathfinder about 2 months ago from a friend i used to work with for $300.

It sat for a year and needed some serious TLC but she's been driven every day now.

It's a 1992 Pathfinder (not sure if it's XE or S?)

5spd manual

263,xxx mi

seems like it has a 1" body lift and has 235/75/15 Mesa A/P tires with the chrome rims.

List of work done to it before it hit the road for daily driving.

Transmission flush

Diff Flush

New Plugs and Intake plenum gasket

Fuel filter

New battery

New starter

New cap & Rotor for dizzy

Fresh oil and filter

All new belts

new A/C control head (Compressor button and light were out)
added fender flares

New center console from a 95' auto

painted whole top half to fix some deep/surface rusting on the roof. Used truck bed liner just to break away from matte black that everyone uses when painting things, turned out pretty well, you can see the before and after in the picture, i guess it was previously primed on the top half?

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

Edited by cooldrew22

Thanks! It's been a while since I was on a car forum!

Question for ya, originally the car had "xe-v6" on it so I assumed it was an XE. However after a while I noticed I was the only pathy I ever saw with it on the right side of the tailgate as opposed to everyone else having it on the left. Not to mention I have no "power" anything. No heated seat, no power windows or locks. So if it's not an XE what would it be? An E or S?

Thanks! It's definitely a good starting point with some potential! Been looking into getting a Lock-Rite to solve my open diff issues lol

@ahardb0dy I pm'd you the VIN

Idk it's not that high I just noticed for some reason it's got less wheel gap than any other stock pathfinder I see so I figured it had bigger body spacers but I'll be lifting it more eventually anywas so oh well.... Lol