Cold start takeoff hesitation leaves me in the middle of the road spitting, sputtering and slightly back firing.

maddmark1981

Yeah, how else can I describe this?

Party starts fine, rev er up and sounds good but let out the clutch and about 10 seconds later I got it to the floor and it's just Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Buhhhhhhhh, POP! (like a small backfire) then accelerates as I let off the gas, then after 30 seconds or so she's fine. Except the other night it was raining on my way home and halfway through my trip she started missing a little, but then evened out. There's a cold air intake on er "Airaid" and I know too much rain she'll start to take in water but I'm getting frustrated with this issue, I checked the vaccum hoses and they look fine but then again I was only looking.

Can anyone help? Thanks... Mark

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well, no such luck, I cleaned the sensor and filter, are torqed my plugs, checked all my vaccum lines and it's still doing it. It snaps like a backfire

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

You can find it on the passenger fender well. It's a roundish can with a rubber fuel hose going from the top of it to the fuel rail over the passenger side engine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1