Ball Joint Spacers

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody has any experience using ball joint spacers as opposed to aftermarket ucas. I was looking to do a 2-3 inch suspension lift once I save some money. The ball joint spacers seem like a much cheaper option than the ucas. I imagine that ucas would be a much better option but couldn't a set of ball joint spacers and torsion bar crank get 2 inchs of lift (I am fine with the front sitting lower if i get 3" springs in the rear). Do ball joint spacers put a lot of stress on the suspension components? I was specifically looking at the spacers from 4x4parts.com.

Ball joint spacers will cause severe stress on the ball joints and you'll wear them out in no time. With the uca's they correct the ball joint angle so it sits more inline with itself and thus reducing the sideways pressure from them sitting at an angle. I haven't lifted my pathfinder yet but I wouldn't recommend the spacers. The uca's are the best and safest option in the long run. I'm sure some of the guys that are more experienced with lifts will chime in soon.