93 pathfinder crank wont start

blue24hike

Hello, i have recently purchased a 93 pathfinder and it will crank and try to start but it wont. I've checked all the fuel system parts. But i am not exactly sure how to go about it. Any suggestions help. Thank You

Edited by blue24hike

• 1 month later...

Hey, blue24hike I think I may have a similar problem like yours. How did you go about disabling your alarm system? I have the factory alarm installed. Is it possible that you could help me out, on how you disabled your alarm.

Thanks

Hey, blue24hike I think I may have a similar problem like yours. How did you go about disabling your alarm system? I have the factory alarm installed. Is it possible that you could help me out, on how you disabled your alarm.

Thanks

Should be a switch on the center console right side toward the rear. It's a small rocker switch. If you don't have a key fob to arm\disarm the security system use the key on the driver's door to lock and unlock which should also turn the security system off. If your lights are flashing and it won't crank that's the factory security system.