Rear seat covers?

Madcheshire13

Hello! I just have a quick question, are there rear set covers that work with the folding back seat? The back cushion lift up so the seat back folds flat and I don't know if they make covers that go over the cushions but let them still lift. Lord I hope that makes sense!

If you're talking about a 3 piece cover (both halves of the folding back and the flip up bench), it sounds like something that would be custom made and fit each piece independently...it may be easier to make your own if you're handy with fabric/upholstery than trying to locate one in a parts store that would work as you want. IIRC most bench style seat covers only allow for clamshell type folding and usually not 50/50 like the pathy has.

• Like 1

I stand corrected! After a little sleep and a quick ebay search, it looks like there are some seat covers that will work like you want! Sorry for the misinformation above.

Here's a link,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gray-Faux-Leather-Car-Seat-Cover-Set-Headrests-Floor-Mat-Set-/281824100115?fits=Year%3A1991%7CMake%3ANissan%7CModel%3APathfinder%7CSubmodel%3AXE%7CEngine+-+Liter_Display%3A3.0L&hash=item419e067f13:g:iBgAAOSwoydWr~IR&vxp=mtr

• Like 2