ebayfish

I guess all add one more to my fleet. This poor unappreciated guy was the cheapest thing to sell at the auction today. $350 and he came home with me. Did fine on the 50 mile drive back, running 80 down the interstate. Not a spot of rust on the frame/undercarriage. 148,000 miles. Only needs a power steering pump & a little TLC. 20160202_144053_zpsqdfem0ll.jpg

Edited by ebayfish
  • Like 5

did they switch to that style side mirrors when they did the 4 doors?

You have manual mirrors. The power mirrors as picture above can also come heated. Heated mirrors are niiiiiice.

The brakes are surprisingly in good condition, truck just never met soap or a garden hose. I ended up giving this to a guy I work with thats a little down on his luck & one day he'll pay me back. He forgot to top off antifreeze(just water) in his Grand Cherokee after it overheated. When it hit 6°, well, now it needs a new engine. Not all is lost, I've already scavanged his JGC front springs & I'm going to teach him how to change the timing belt & add a trans coooler.

• Like 2

Okay I see now. Ill have to look into getting some.

You should have the wiring already to run them. The plugs SHOULD be hanging in the door, and behind the blank plate where the controls would go. I bet you even have a fuse in the "power mirror" spot already.

• Like 1

The brakes are surprisingly in good condition, truck just never met soap or a garden hose. I ended up giving this to a guy I work with thats a little down on his luck & one day he'll pay me back. He forgot to top off antifreeze(just water) in his Grand Cherokee after it overheated. When it hit 6°, well, now it needs a new engine. Not all is lost, I've already scavanged his JGC front springs & I'm going to teach him how to change the timing belt & add a trans coooler.

Another reason not to buy a Cherokee. It brings your luck down! ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I guess all add one more to my fleet. This poor unappreciated guy was the cheapest thing to sell at the auction today. $350 and he came home with me. Did fine on the 50 mile drive back, running 80 down the interstate. Not a spot of rust on the frame/undercarriage. 148,000 miles. Only needs a power steering pump & a little TLC. 20160202_144053_zpsqdfem0ll.jpg

I'll take it off your hands for $500.... delivered!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk