To sell or not to sell!

Gingy

I bought my 92 SE a few months ago as an Alaska beater to get me by. Completely stock 202k miles, doesn't leak or smoke. Will need a clutch soon. But other than the air shocks and the rear wiper, everything works as advertised. even the A/C. Paid $900. What would one of these sell for down in the lower 48? (moving south this summer). I'm trying to decide if i should take it with me as my DD or just sell it here in Alaska. Thoughts?

It all depends on condition. I paid $1300 for my 95 4x4 about 5 years ago. I haven't paid attention to prices lately. The resale on the pathfinder doesn't seem to be as high as other 4x4's. Which is sad because the other 4x4 I speak of pops head gaskets and they are higher priced. Higher than what I would pay.

I know that's not much help. Figure out what the weather is like where you are moving, decide what vehicle you need, and go from there.

Depends on condition and rust, but I doubt you can get more than $2k for it anywhere (prices will vary with area). If it runs good and it isn't too hard to bring it down, I'd say do that. Simply put, you know what you have and you'll have wheels the moment you arrive, and not have to find something/fix it if it needs it. One less thing to deal with, and you can always find something else and sell it if you want later...

B

That was my thought. The military will pay to ship it for me. The only rust i've found have been on the exhaust and a little surface rust on the hitch (removed) and the push bar. The frame is actually pretty solid. I know it's hard for a great answer w/o y'all knowing the truck but thanks for the insight.

Depends on condition and rust, but I doubt you can get more than $2k for it anywhere (prices will vary with area). If it runs good and it isn't too hard to bring it down, I'd say do that. Simply put, you know what you have and you'll have wheels the moment you arrive, and not have to find something/fix it if it needs it. One less thing to deal with, and you can always find something else and sell it if you want later...

B