Dome Lights/Map Lights/Power Locks Fuse Location and/or Name of Fuse on Diagram

AZ_Pathfinder

Hello, On my 2002 Nissan Pathfinder last night I tried to replace my map lights bulbs and both dome light bulbs (middle one and rear one) and I believe I blew the fuse as now none of the map/dome lights work and neither do my power locks or remote entry fob. Which fuse and where do I need to check for these issues? Thank you in advance guys!

Ok so what's odd is my key fob will work and so does the power locks but only when the truck is running? Also I noticed that every time I drive then turn off the truck and then turn it in again my trip odometer resets to 0.0 what the hell??

• 2 weeks later...

So, kind of sounds like the intelligent communication module freaked out. Have you tried unhooking the battery for 5-10 minutes and retrying?

Edited by Kingman

Check fuse 24 (7.5A, column 1, row 6). This supplies power to both the Smart Entrance Control Unit (which controls lighting and door locks) and the gauge cluster at all times. Each has a 2nd fuse that supplies power when the ignition is at ON or START, which explains why nothing works when the truck is off, and why the trip odometer resets when turned off.

• Like 1