Biggest tires on 2000 Pathy SE with 2"AC lift.

tdurb1327

What is the biggest tire I can get without spacers or different offset rims? I know this has been talked about before but can't find it. I'm looking to get 265/75/16 but was wondering if I could go bigger? Cutting and trimming is no issue cause it has cancer already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I bought used 265/75/16 off a 2002 junkyard pathfinder and hope they will fit. Different rims on that one.

I am using FireStone Destination 265/70/16 without problem... I could not find 265/75/16...

mickmutante - Gallardo

I just swapped my 245/70/16's for my old trucks 31X10.5/15's. You can't go taller than 31" without either spacers or a differant offset rim. Even with a lift you can't go taller than 31" without the spacer or more than 3.75 offset when you might need to alter your fender lip.

Yes you can technically . Found that out today. Tires are rubbing the bottom strut perch. Tires do not fit under the strut like it should. I used the angle grinder to shave some excess metal off to right where the spring is sitting. I haven't got to test drive it yet to see how it works. Seems I have more room on passenger side than the drivers side. The back tires fit fine. I can post some pics tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't have to buy spacers.

Ok. I'm going to need spacers lol. The drivers side is rubbing a little too much for comfort. It's rubbing on the outside of the tread. The passenger side has no rubbing for some reason. Maybe cause it needs a balljoint still that I haven't installed. I went from 255/65/16 to 265/75/16 or 32's. No problems with it rubbing the fender or trim while turning even in reverse. I ordered 1" spacers which will give me the room away from the strut I need.

Sounds sketchy, but maybe I'm wrong. Got any pics of this?

You can see where I used the grinder in the second pic. I primed it after. Disappointed the drivers side didn't fit the same. They are the GR2 struts btw.

• 4 weeks later...