What fits?

Sagittarian

Are you asking what parts they have in common/can be interchanged? If so...

All suspension, drive train, exhaust, transmission, motors and most gross components like starters, alternators, etc.

What is going to be different is the trim, dash, some electronic and mechanical components like ECU, injectors, timing belt, tie rod ends, etc.

What are you hoping to do?

B

• Like 1

Except for European and Australasian models that we call Terranos, we have our steering wheel on the passenger side! Everything else is the same though, trans, tail lights. Air con units are different design though as ours are located on the left side and the air con ducting goes through the firewall on that side.

Hey guys, so i just bought a 94model without a fan or waterpump pulley.

Getting another fan isnt a problem but i cant find a used w/p pulley.

I did the cross check to see what other models use this pulley but its not at any of my local junkyards.

Is there a pulley for another yr/model that would work? i have access to a shop so it wouldnt be a problem if i have to mod it or redrill holes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by R.J.

Yes, no real changes between those year motors. All 1990-1995 VG30s are pretty much interchangeable, but the later years do have a different ECU specification, timing belt components, injector patterns, etc. More for smog type stuff AFAIK...

Would a normal d21 lift kit fit my 95 pathy

I have no idea. If you can get a list of what is in the kit (number, length, size of the bolts) you should be able to compare it to the WD21 kit (listed at 4x4parts.com I believe, maybe both?) to make sure the bolts are the same. The blocks are just blocks...

B

• Like 1

Yes, no real changes between those year motors. All 1990-1995 VG30s are pretty much interchangeable, but the later years do have a different ECU specification, timing belt components, injector patterns, etc. More for smog type stuff AFAIK...

I have no idea. If you can get a list of what is in the kit (number, length, size of the bolts) you should be able to compare it to the WD21 kit (listed at 4x4parts.com I believe, maybe both?) to make sure the bolts are the same. The blocks are just blocks...

B

thank you

Except for European and Australasian models that we call Terranos, we have our steering wheel on the passenger side!

So in Europe, Australia and Asia the passenger drives and the driver is the passenger? Odd... :tongue:

• Like 1