Tire upgrade...

maddmark1981

bfdc0cb5bda606a475de7c9767075d3b.jpg

Holy crap, Grip? She could probably Grip well enough to do some damage that's for sure.... The guy I got them from wrecked his transfer case and other swivel parts on his tracker, so he took em off after the first weekend.. Lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The ears? I don't eat those, they're useless but if your really hard up I recommend the insides boiled up and you just skim off the layer of shi% on the top... The hide makes easy ear muffs pretty quick

Around here bunny's sell for $22 at the supermarket but if you shoot or snare them yourself you can only get $20 a pair so your better off just eating whatever you get...

The tires and rims seem to work fine, they've eliminated the wobble I had left over after doing some work to bushings and they are not loud on the pavement... And I gained some ground clearance... The spring and shock is stock ATM and levels out decent.ee453c643d9a1f5d2bb48b9af22a503b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mounted a set of General Grabbers AT2's 31x10.50 last fall and haven't had a chance to get out and 4wheel yet... until last week. We got about 18 inches of snow. I'm really impressed with these tires. Not with just how they can go,but how they can stop. They held great traction under breaking on the ice and snow. I can highly recommend these tires. Now I need to get in the mud, which we will have plenty of after the melt.

• 3 weeks later...