Florida roll call!

Demonpath03

Ya I'm on the fence about them. Went to the junkyard for a door handle and found flares, a new center console, AC control head and said screw it, paid $50 for everything so I guess why not? But if when trailing they get ripped off I will not be caring what-so-ever hahah

Hey I'm trying to get a ride together for either the 23rd or 24th of this month...it will be at citrus wildlife management area in Inverness...would you be interested??

Let me know if this materializes. My itch to get off the pavement is growing to the point where I may need to simply make time to hit the dirt.

Mine is too!! The 23rd is looking like the day to do it...even if it's just us I really wanna go

I could go the 24th but my girl's bday is the 23rd.... miss that one i might just lose the pathfinder lmao

but i'm all about getting a ride together, just gotta fix my crazy exhaust leak i dont care about the rest of the issues it just needs to get dirty already haha

• Like 1

I could go the 24th but my girl's bday is the 23rd.... miss that one i might just lose the pathfinder lmao

but i'm all about getting a ride together, just gotta fix my crazy exhaust leak i dont care about the rest of the issues it just needs to get dirty already haha

Get a welder and fix it lol!!! I have a welder but my houses electrical system doesn't like it lol

Ride is already together and planned just need more ppl for more fun!!

sorry for the late reply! just checked and im in for sunday!

I have never been to Inverness place, and i dont have much offroading equipment at all just FYI.

what time are we thinking? meet up there? or meet and roll out?

• Like 1

I am meeting up with demonpath at 12:00 in brooksville and we are rolling out together. we are meeting at 31038 Cortez Blvd brooksville fl.

Not sure where you are coming from, so that may or may not be ideal for you. Shoot demonpath a PM as he is most familiar. I'll shoot you a message with my cell # as well for the day of.

Stoked you are coming!

sorry for the late reply! just checked and im in for sunday!

I have never been to Inverness place, and i dont have much offroading equipment at all just FYI.

what time are we thinking? meet up there? or meet and roll out?

Cool drew since you are close to me...we can meet and roll out there together to the meet up