Florida roll call!

Demonpath03

Thats a long hall across the state for me but sounds like a good road trip sometime. Just depends on when you are thinking of going. I have buddy who would be interested in going as well probably. Never been there so I hope its not to rough for a stock Pathfinder.

Check out the Ocala post for vids that I posted and it's not much father for you to travel than me and nova...he's coming from Sarasota and I'm from Oviedo...you and I could meet up and convoy out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that sux for him...I've got a strut issue to address as well...keep an eye on the thread for possible dates when we are all available

Oops my bad lol gotta have some good spots there too...fl not so much

There's some good spots north but I'm so far south in Alabama that it's basically Florida. All we have over here is swamp mud, clay pits and some man made rock gardens
  • Like 1

There's some good spots north but I'm so far south in Alabama that it's basically Florida. All we have over here is swamp mud, clay pits and some man made rock gardens

Sounds a lot like here...not much rock crawling or technical trails here

Sounds a lot like here...not much rock crawling or technical trails here

We have quite a few technical trails. Tight trails with small dropoffs, Narrow trails with trees so tight you almost have to scrape to get by. I've made some trails by my house with my 79 toyota and I've pinched the bed a few times out there riding through the gulley
  • Like 1

We have quite a few technical trails. Tight trails with small dropoffs, Narrow trails with trees so tight you almost have to scrape to get by. I've made some trails by my house with my 79 toyota and I've pinched the bed a few times out there riding through the gulley

Lol I'm from ct and there are plenty of tech trails up there that were too small for my 11' jeep unlimited so I removed the flares for space...did the same on my pathy

The hids are nice but the headlight housing and front grille are absolutely hideous on this thing. I wonder if I could swap out grilles with a pathfinder....

You can but you need entire front of a pathy to make it work...hood included

• Like 1

I'm north of Orlando in the mount Dora area. Don't go off road but I do like these trucks. Should have never sold my 88 but now have a 94 I'm enjoying fixing.

Close to me, I'm about 5 minutes from Mount Dora, if you need help with anything let me know, used to own a 94 Pathfinder as well as my current 93 Hardbody, formerly 87 Hardbody (and others !) LOL

• Like 1

just joined NPORA but im near Demonpath03 in the east Orlando area, I drive through Oviedo to and from work every day actually!

its not exactly great but it is "Off-road" and that's the Tosahatchee Preserve off SR520 just before you get to 528(beachline)

good few miles of trails, all flat, but plenty of space and some good little spots.

there used to be a great spot off Curry Ford rd but they just recently finished putting a neighborhood on it :(

• Like 1

just joined NPORA but im near Demonpath03 in the east Orlando area, I drive through Oviedo to and from work every day actually!

its not exactly great but it is "Off-road" and that's the Tosahatchee Preserve off SR520 just before you get to 528(beachline)

good few miles of trails, all flat, but plenty of space and some good little spots.

there used to be a great spot off Curry Ford rd but they just recently finished putting a neighborhood on it :(

I work on red bug!! Is that the same as the wildlife management area off sr50??? Also starts with a T...always wanted to explore out there...if you ever see a black pathy with a tire on the roof and a brush guard that's me :)

I believe so yes! Ha okay! And mines not too noticeable but the top half is rhino lined and it's missing a front driver fender flare lol

I don't have flares at all...ripped them off day 1

21e1be2cd0d8ba24c0d364365606fbcd.jpg

Ya I'm on the fence about them. Went to the junkyard for a door handle and found flares, a new center console, AC control head and said screw it, paid $50 for everything so I guess why not? But if when trailing they get ripped off I will not be caring what-so-ever hahah

• Like 1

Doesn't look bad without them...once I get my lift and wheel spacers it will look even better...only time I went to the jy was to find a swing out tire carrier but no luck at all...looking into having a simple hitch mounted swing out carrier made by a fabricator